A Message to our Guests about COVID-19 Update
We want to assure the traveling public that we are doing everything possible to prevent the Coronavirus at the Inn. We have been monitoring the CDC latest updates on this outbreak and following the advice that is provided.
Cleanliness at the Inn, Restaurants, Health Club and Stowe Village Massage has always been held to the highest standards including disinfectants used in our daily cleaning practices. We are increasing our daily cleaning to include “deep cleaning” to highly sanitize all areas of the Inn using disinfectant cleaner that is effective against killing germs.
We are training our staff to understand how COVID-19 spreads, symptoms and environmental cleaning and disinfecting. The following information has been shared with all staff:
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We hope that you will be confident in our practices so that you feel comfortable staying at the Inn and enjoying our amenities.