A Message to our Guests about COVID-19 Update
The State of Vermont has suspended its leisure travel map and implemented a mandatory quarantine for anyone returning or traveling to Vermont. https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
Vermont & Non-Vermont Residents
- Anyone returning or traveling to Vermont must follow Vermont’s mandatory quarantine policy. Vermonters returning from an out-of-state trip must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test.
- The State of Vermont has suspended all social gatherings between multiple households. While in Vermont, you may not participate in social gatherings, this includes sharing an accommodation with another household outside of your own. Travelers may not stay with a Vermont host or stay in a Vermont lodging establishment or short-term rental with another household. Even if you have completed a quarantine, or intend to quarantine with another household, you may not gather with another household in Vermont. (Individuals who live alone may gather with members of their immediate family residing in a different household).
- Vermonters must remember to follow any travel restrictions and quarantine requirements for the states they plan to visit.
- Residents of other states must adhere to the quarantine guidelines:
- Travelers arriving to Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
- Travelers arriving to Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
- Read more about quarantining at the Vermont Department of Health website.
- All out of state travelers utilizing lodging, camping and short-term rental properties in Vermont must sign and complete a Certificate of Compliance or affirm a compliance statement via a digital check box at the time of reservation and check-in to attest that they meet the quarantine requirement or are an essential/authorized worker.
- All out of state travelers are strongly encouraged to register with Sara Alert upon arrival to Vermont to get two weeks of daily reminders to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. Please note, we are requiring that clients wear face coverings for the duration of their appointment.