A Message to our Guests about COVID-19 Update
We are happy to announce that Stowe Village Massage (SVM) will open on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. It is important to note that reopening comes with some stipulations due to COVID-19. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. For this reason, walk-in appointments will not be accepted and clients who are not currently receiving a service will be asked to step out in order to control the number of people within our massage center.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. Please note, we are requiring clients and guests to wear masks when they arrive and leave their appointments.
Other specific steps we are taking are;
- All staff is required to take VOSHA training prior to working
- All staff, clients and guests are required to wear masks
- All staff is required to change aprons or tops between clients
- In order to properly clean with EPA approved disinfectant, there is now a 30 minutes break between bookings
- We are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments.
- Side-By-Side massages, Stone massages and Body Treatments are no longer available
- Guest wellness checks are conducted upon arrival
- Only credit card payments are used in order to avoid the handling of cash
- All equipment, furniture and surfaces are disinfected on a 30 minute rotation
- Bathrooms and vanities are disinfected regularly
The State of Vermont has imposed the following restrictions on out of state travel.
- Travel to Vermont without a quarantine period is approved for travelers and owners residing in a Northeast county with low COVID-19 cases. A list of these counties is available at www.accd.vermont.gov. Please note that this list of approved counties will be updated each Monday.